Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bottega Louie- Lobster Hash

I know I have used this phrase way too many times in this blog, but this was one of the best dishes I have ever tasted!  Maine lobster poached just so with perfectly cooked eggs to the whites were firm but the yolk gooey, atop a yukon gold hash with shallots and shaved brussel sprouts.  Once again, Bottega Louie chooses to take it up a notch and add a smoked paprika hollandaise!  OMG!  Every bite made you close your eyes and savor the flavor.  I could not believe how delicious this dish was.  The best part was that it was big enough to satisfy and yet not soooo big that you felt you were getting fooled by volume.  It was truly the squiggly line between the yin and yang...the perfect balance. 


How happy do I look?

No comments:

Post a Comment